Information on the processing of personal data of natural persons who are users of the vironcargo.pl website.
Who is the administrator of personal data?
The administrator of the personal data of the vironcargo.pl website (hereinafter referred to as Administrator), i.e. the entity responsible for ensuring the security of your personal data, is:
Viron Cargo Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw, Eugeniusza Romera 10/B11, 02-784 in Warsaw registered in the REGISTRAR'S COURT FOR M.ST. WARSAW IN WARSAW, XIII ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT OF THE NATIONAL REGISTER, REGON: 361331830, NIP: 5252615850.Please be informed that providing personal data is completely voluntary.
For what purposes, for how long do we process your personal data and with whom do we share it?
- store it on our server and/or an external server;
- make it available to you when you use our website;
- wykorzystywać do profilowania (o profilowaniu piszemy w dalszej części informacji);
- use for profiling (about profiling you can read in the text further);
- use to secure your rights as a party to a contract, for example, to handle a complaint you have made;
- Use for marketing purposes, e.g. to send you commercial information (not applicable if you are under 18 years of age) - we will only send you such information by e-mail if you have consented to this (also applicable if you are under 18 years of age);
- be used to issue a sales document;
- keep in your records (electronic or paper) of contract performance, accounting and taxation;
- transfer to the following entities: our subcontractors, companies providing marketing, IT, profiling, accounting, legal, debt collection, payment, banking services to us and others supporting our business and requiring such transfer use for the establishment, defence and legal redress of claims by you or us;
- use to compile compilations, analyses and statistics for our internal purposes, in particular reporting, marketing research, planning the development of sales of goods and services, development work in information systems, creation of statistical models.
We may process the data for the above purposes, as this is necessary for the fulfilment of our legal obligations (e.g. settlement with contractors, tax obligations), for our marketing and statistical activities, which is in our economic interest, as well as for the defence of our rights under the contract concluded with you.
We will delete the above data 3 months after the last purpose of the processing for which it was used has ceased. In the meantime, we will cease processing them for the following purposes on the following dates:
- data for the performance of a concluded contract shall be subject to the cessation of processing for this purpose within 3 months of the performance or other termination of the contract;
data processed for the performance of our legal obligation are subject to cessation of processing within 3 months of the expiry of that obligation;
- data processed for the purpose of defending our legal interest shall be subject to cessation of processing within 3 months after the cessation of the legal interest in processing, whereby data used for the establishment, defence and lawful possibility of assertion of claims by you or by us shall be subject to cessation of processing within 3 months after your claims have become time-barred or within 3 months after our claims have expired - whichever is the later;
- data used for our marketing activities are subject to cessation of processing within 18 months of their last use (this does not apply if you have given your express consent to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes);
data used for the purposes of correspondence on specific matters are subject to cessation of processing within 3 months of the last correspondence on the matter;
- data for the purpose of providing you with commercial information by electronic means (where you have given your consent) are subject to cessation of processing within 60 months of the last contact with you.
Your personal data collected from other sources
If you make a payment for us or we make a payment (e.g. payment of an invoice) via e.g. a bank or payment institution, we will obtain information on which account, institution you made the payment to or to which account and institution we made the payment. We will process this data in order to check whether the payment was made correctly, to post and settle the payment and, if necessary, to make refunds.
We may also obtain your data from publicly available registers, records, etc. for the purposes described above (conclusion/performance of a contract, fulfilment of statutory billing/archiving obligations, our assertion or defence against your claims or those of third parties, marketing, correspondence with you). We may process the data for the above purposes, as it is for our performance of the contract concluded with you, the fulfilment of our legal obligations (e.g. tax obligations), as well as the defence of our rights under the contract concluded with you, and for the production of statistics and analyses, which is in our economic interest.
Data, including personal data, collected automatically by our IT systems
The IT system used by the www.vironcargo.pl website automatically collects data in logs related to the device you are using to connect to www.vironcargo.pl. This data is collected for statistical purposes only and concerns: device type, operating system, type of Internet browser, screen resolution, colour depth, IP, Internet service provider or entry address to www.vironcargo.pl and is only used in the process of optimising www.vironcargo.pl to ensure the greatest possible convenience.
This data is never combined with the data you have provided and is only material for statistical analysis and system error correction mechanisms.
We may process this data for the above purposes, as this is necessary to improve the quality and efficiency of our business.
The website uses the technology of "cookies", i.e. text files placed on your device, in order to enable recognition of the customer and adjustment of the website to his/her needs.
- remembering your viewing preferences;
- to create statistics and viewing reports.
- Google Analytics (cookies)
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your device, to help the website analyse the source of traffic and how visitors use the site.
Google collects the data obtained from the placement of cookies on your device on its servers and uses this information to create reports and provide other services relating to traffic and use of the Internet. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if it is obliged to do so by law or if these parties process such information on behalf of Google. This data is never combined with the data you have provided and is only used for statistical analysis and system error correction mechanisms.
- Google Ads (cookies)
Google Ads uses "cookie" technology, which is a text file placed on your device, to enable www.vironcargo.pl to evaluate the correctness and effectiveness of advertising activities carried out using the Ads network.
Google collects the data obtained from the placement of cookies on your device on its servers and uses this information to compile reports and provide other services relating to traffic and use of the Internet. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if it is obliged to do so by law or if these parties process such information on Google's behalf. This data is never combined with the data you have provided and is only used for statistical analysis and system error correction mechanisms.
If you do not agree to cookies being placed on your device, you may block their placement by configuring your browser accordingly. Information on how to do this can be found in the help files of your browser. Unfortunately, if you block Google cookies, we cannot guarantee the correct functioning of our website.
If you agree to Google cookies being placed on your device but would like to delete them after visiting our website, you can do so without any risk and you will find information on how to do this in the help files of your internet browser.
What rights do you have in relation to our processing of your personal data?
At any time you have the right to:
- rectification (correction) of incorrect data or completion of data;
- restriction of processing (withholding of data operations or non-deletion of data - according to your request);
- access to the data (inter alia: information about the data we are processing, the purposes of the processing, the recipients of the data or categories of recipients) and to receive a copy of the data;
- data portability to another controller;
- erasure of personal data (right to be forgotten) if any of the circumstances described in Article 17(1)(a) to (f) of the RODO apply, with the exceptions described in Article 17(3) of the RODO.
You may exercise these rights by submitting an application electronically at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by any other means.
In order to ensure that you are entitled to make an application, we may ask you to provide additional information to enable us to authenticate the applicant. The scope of each of these rights and the situations in which you can exercise them are determined by law. Which right you can exercise will depend, for example, on the legal basis for our use of your data and the purpose of the processing. This means that in some cases we will be able to refuse your request. In such cases, we will explain to you the reasons for our decision and provide you with the legal basis for it. In any case, we will promptly provide you with the necessary explanations and assistance in exercising your rights.
Right of objection
Notwithstanding the rights mentioned above, you may object at any time to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. Once we have accepted your request to this effect, we are obliged to stop processing your data for this purpose. In specific situations, you may object to our processing of your personal data at any time if the basis for the use of your data is our legitimate interest or public interest. In such circumstances, once we have considered your request, we will no longer be able to process the personal data objected to on that basis unless we can demonstrate that it exists:
- valid legitimate grounds for processing which are deemed by law to override your interests, rights and freedoms;
- grounds for establishing, asserting or defending claims.
If our use of your data is not necessary for the performance of a contract, the fulfilment of a legal obligation or does not constitute our legitimate interest, we may ask for your consent for certain uses of your data. Such consent may, for example, allow us to share your data with others for their promotional campaigns or to make automated decisions based on your data and at your request. You may withdraw your consent given to us at any time (this will not affect the lawfulness of the use of your data prior to the withdrawal of such consent).
In the event that we ask for your consent for processing we will also indicate the easiest way to withdraw it.
Please also remember your right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Data Protection Authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the law.
How do we protect your personal data?
The most important elements of the personal data protection system include:
Only those employees of Viron Cargo Ltd. who have been trained in accordance with the personal data security policy and who have signed the relevant commitments obliging them to protect it have access to your personal data.
The IT systems of the www.vironcargo.pl website meet all standards of personal data protection.
Technical and organisational measures were applied to ensure the protection of the processed data in accordance with our risk assessment using the content of the requirements provided for in the Regulation of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of 29 April 2004. regarding documentation of personal data processing and technical and organisational conditions which should be met by devices and IT systems used for personal data processing (Journal of Laws No. 100, item 1024) and guidelines of the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
The Administrator has fulfilled all the obligations provided for by the law in the scope of personal data protection.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that your consent is not required for us to process your personal data when:
- you request us to conclude a contract and for this purpose you provide us with your data;
- it is necessary for the performance of the contract concluded between you and us;
- it is necessary for us to perform our legal obligations, for example, to issue an invoice, keep accounting and tax records;
- it is necessary for us to carry out our marketing activities, for example direct marketing or to show you content tailored to your profile (this does not apply if you are under 18 years of age).
In the event that you choose not to provide us with the data that is necessary to carry out the above activities, we will not be able to carry them out.
Privacy and security policy of partners
Vironcargo.pl chooses its business partners very carefully and verifies equally carefully the links posted on the website. However, it is not responsible for the standard and privacy policies of the owners, operators or administrators of these sites. We therefore recommend that you verify each of our partners linked to our website for yourself and decide for yourself whether you wish to entrust them with your personal data for processing.
Entrustment of processing
We ensure that in the contracts we conclude, we oblige all entities to which we entrust the processing of your data on our behalf (e.g. an accountancy firm) to comply with the rules and standards of the applicable legislation.
Viron Cargo Ltd. will contact you using the e-mail address (e-mail) provided. In special situations, we will use the telephone number provided by you.
You can also correspond with us on the above matters at:
Viron Cargo Sp. z o.o.
Eugeniusza Romera 10 / B11